We are offering a Fall Share! Don't let October be the end of fresh, local vegetables for your family. The Fall Share will start on October 20th at Upswing Farm and on November 2nd at White Barn Farm (we are switching to Friday for the Fall pick-up in the Barn @White Barn) It will be an every other week pick up. We do this because the produce of fall lasts so much longer (much of it is storage crops that would last for months if you couldn't get to it) and it's great to get a larger quantity and variety at each pick up so you can be more creative with your share. Plus, pulling together a fall share is quite the production, and our staffing help will be significantly reduced.
White Barn Farm
Pick Up Days (All Friday) 2pm-6pm at White Barn Farm
November 4th - November 18th - December 2nd - December 17th
Cost: $160 (Just $40 per pickup, 4 pickups)
Pick Up Days (All Thursday) at Upswing Farm, 28 South St, Ashland
October 20th - November 3 - November 17 - December 1st - December 15th
Cost: $200 (Just $40 per pickup, 5 pickups)
Summer Hours at the Farm Stand Last Until October 30!!!
Tuesday through Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 10am to 2pm
Jordan Brothers Seafood at the Stand: Tuesdays and Fridays 2pm to 6pm
- across the road from 458 South St. (which is 1A) in Wrentham, MA, 02093 -
Stay aware of our happenings by joining our Mailing List
White Barn Farm is a small family-run farm growing fresh vegetables and flowers in Wrentham, Massachusetts. The farmers here are dedicated to using organic farming methods and believe in the importance of growing food for their community. They hope to inspire the locals to eat in season and take the extra moments to prepare wonderful meals for the people they love using ingredients grown with care.
This year, we are teaming up with one of eastern Massachusetts' best farmers, Brittany Sidway Overshiner! She is starting Upswing Farm this year on 10 acres in Holliston (address: 28 South St., Ashland, MA). We are collaborating to grow and market all of our produce together this year, in an endeavor we like to call Superfarm! Having three farmers is way better than having two and it doesn't hurt to have an additional 10 acres to grow all the crops that take up lots of space (melons, potatoes, sweet potatoes, winter squash). Having such a distant satellite field also allows us to do some more meaningful crop rotation to starve out pests that have built up here at White Barn, cover crop rather than double crop more of our field space, and maybe someday save seeds of crops that can be tricky to keep true because of cross pollination.
You must be wondering, "How can I support Superfarm?"
- White Barn Farm has a Farmstand right on 1A in Wrentham and offers a Boxed CSA and a Farmstand CSA program.
- Each spring the farmers grow extra seedlings in their greenhouse and have a two-day Plant Sale.
- Upswing Farm offers Spring, Summer, and Fall CSA Shares for pickup at 28 South St., Ashland, MA
- Upswing Farm will be attending the Ashland Farmer's Market this summer. Saturdays 9am to 1pm, opening June 11th.
- White Barn Farm sells to some of the best restaurants in Providence - Chez Pascal, North, Al Forno, Oberlin, Birch, Gracie's and Nick's on Broadway, to name a few. Support the chefs that are so supportive of us and make us feel a little famous when we see our name on the menu!