- The Summer Share begins the week of June 10th and goes for 20 weeks: 6/10/19 through 10/23/19
- Due to farm limitations because of the current public health crisis, we will be distributing Summer 2020 CSA shares on Wednesdays and Fridays only.
- You may choose to pick up your share on Wednesday or Friday from the Farmstand on Rt 1A in Wrentham, MA
- Look on our website for Share Add Ons: Cheese, Beef and Bread!
- Distribution details may change due to changing conditions in our state.
Sorry no Farmstand CSA cards will be accepted for Share Purchases
Summer Share 2020
The summer share may contain tender salad greens, cooking greens, bok choy, Napa cabbage, cilantro, radishes, salad turnips, lettuce, and sugarsnap peas like the spring share at first. Then heavier roots will start making the scene - carrots and beets. Then more substantial brassicas like cabbage and kohlrabi. Then the fruiting crops will join the mix - cucumbers, zucchini, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes, and more! New potatoes come in around mid-July. Head lettuces, escarole, frisee, radicchio, and summer salad mixes will be represented. There will usually be something from the onion family - scallions, fresh onions, shallots, onions, or garlic. Towards the fall you will see winter squash and maybe fennel, celery root, and rutabaga. And we try to include a fresh herb each week, too - usually parsley, cilantro, or dill but hopefully more basil, thyme, rosemary, and sage this season.