- Priced to save you over 20% off each week.
- The Summer Bread Share begins the week of June 10th and goes for 20 weeks through October 23rd.
- Because of limitations due to the current public health crisis, we will be distributing the Summer Bread Share 2020 and all other Summer Shares on two days only.
- You may choose to pick up your share on Wednesdays or Fridays from the Farmstand on Rt 1A in Wrentham, MA. If you have already signed up for a vegatable CSA share, we will be distrubuting those on Wednesday and Fridays too. An email will be sent in the next few days to explain and let you switch days.
- Currently open for Summer CSA members only through 5/30. If space allows, we will open this to everyone after that date.
- Distribution details may change due to changing conditions in our state.
Sorry no Farmstand CSA cards will be accepted for Share Add Ons
Summer Bread Share 2020
Pick Up Day
- Each week you will be presented with bread from local institution Iggy's Bread of the World.
- Examples include: French Rolls, 7 Grain Sliced Bread, Baguettes, Bagels.
- Expect to try an assortment of different loaves over the course of the Summer!
- We will not be able to accomodate any substitutions.
- This share depends on products from an outside organization. Details may change if their product availablity changes.