- 8 weeks: $340. The Meatless Full Monty is 30% off retail price, a further savings than if you buy them all seperately!
- With the Meatless Farm Full Monty you will receive the Veggie, Cheese, Bread, Mushroom and Egg Shares
- October 28 - December 18: 10/28 & 30; 11/4 & 6; 11/11 & 13; Double Share 11/18 & 20; 12/2 & 4; 12/9 & 11; 12/16 & 18.
- Pick up in the Farmstand Tent on Wednesday or Friday, Noon - 5pm
- Limited shares - reserve soon!
- Distribution details may change due to changing conditions in our state.
Sorry no Farmstand CSA cards will be accepted for Share Purchases
Meatless Farm Full Monty Fall 2020
Pick up your share in the Farmstand on Wednesday or Fridays from noon -5.
Pickups start on Wednesday, October 28th and go for 8 weeks:
Veggie Share: Your weekly share will include fresh picked greens from the greenhouse and a variety of storage crops, including onions, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, beets, winter squash and more. During the month of November, expect it to be heavier on the fresh picked crops and during the month December, it will be heavier on the storage crops.
Beef Share: Every week you will be presented with an 2lbs of Grass fed, Grain finished, Waygu Beef consisting of 1lb ground beef and 1lb steak in a variety of cuts.
Cheese Share: Each week you will be presented with an 8oz cheese from one of our local producers: Crowley Cheese, Narragansett Creamery or Plymouth Artisan Cheese.
Bread Share: Each week you will be presented with bread from local institution Iggy's Bread of the World.
Mushroom Share: Each week you will be presented with 0.4 - 1 lb of mushrooms from our local purveyor, RI Mushroom Co, in West Kingston, RI. Most mushrooms are locally grown.
Egg Share: Each week you will 1 dozen eggs from Pat's Pastured in East Greenwich, RI.