- 8 weeks: $540.
- March 3 - April 24: 3/3 & 6; 3/10 & 13; 3/17 & 20; 3/24 & 27; 3/31 & 4/3; 4/7 & 10; 4/14 &17; 4/21 & 24
- With the Farm Full Monty you will receive the Produce & Provisions, Beef, Cheese, Bread, Mushroom and Egg Shares
- Micro Share not included
- Pick up by the White Barn across the street from our Summer Farmstand, 458 South St, Wrentham
- Pick up: Wednesday Noon - 5pm or Saturday 9am - 2pm
- Limited shares - reserve soon!
- Distribution details may change due to changing conditions in our state.
Sorry no Farmstand CSA cards will be accepted for Share Purchases
Winter II Farm Full Monty 2021
Produce & Provisions Share: Your weekly share will include fresh picked greens from the greenhouse and a variety of storage crops, including onions, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, beets, winter squash and more. In addition you will receive a provision from one of our fine collaborators - Things like pasta sauce, tortillas and dried beans.
Beef Share: Every week you will be presented with an 2lbs of Grass fed, Grain finished, Waygu Beef consisting of 1lb ground beef and 1lb steak in a variety of cuts.
Cheese Share: Each week you will be presented with an 8oz cheese from one of our local producers: Crowley Cheese, Narragansett Creamery or Plymouth Artisan Cheese.
Bread Share: Each week you will be presented with bread from local institution Iggy's Bread of the World.
Mushroom Share: Each week you will be presented with 0.4 - 1 lb of mushrooms from our local purveyor, RI Mushroom Co, in West Kingston, RI. Most mushrooms are locally grown.
Egg Share: Each week you will 1 dozen eggs from Pat's Pastured in East Greenwich, RI or one of our other collaborative farms.
Pick up your prepacked share at the White Barn on Wednesday from noon-5 or Saturday 9-2.
We will be picking up at the Barn located behind the house at 458 South Street, Wrentham, MA 02093. Across the street from our Summer/Fall Market Tent.
Pickups start on Wednesday, March 3rd and continue for 8 weeks