- The Fall Share begins the week of October 27th and goes for 8 weeks: 10/27/21 through 12/17/21
- Due to farm limitations because of the current public health crisis, we will be distributing 2021 CSA shares on Wednesdays and Fridays only.
- You may choose to pick up your share on Wednesday or Friday from the Farmstand on Rt 1A in Wrentham, MA
- Look on our website for Share Add Ons: Cheese, Eggs, Mushrooms, Beef and Bread!
- Distribution details may change due to changing conditions in our state.
Sorry no Farmstand CSA cards will be accepted for Share Purchases
Fall Share 2021
Your weekly share will include fresh picked greens from the greenhouse and a variety of storage crops, including onions, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, beets, winter squash and more. During the month of November, expect it to be heavier on the fresh picked crops and during the month December, it will be heavier on the storage crops.